Bone and Dental
- Sarcopenia: Age-Related Muscle Loss
- Unless measures are taken to stop it, sarcopenia may lead to prolonged hospitalizations, nursing homes, and possibly even death.
- 558  0
- Demographics & Statistics
- Falls In Older Adults Statistics
- Falls are a major problem that affects many older Americans. These falls can generate high medical costs and often result in surgery and extended hospital stays
- 603  0
- Lead Toxicity and Disease
- Lead tends to be sequestered in the bone, replacing calcium; it stores there for decades, releasing slowly.
- 850  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety