- Pill Poppin’ Nation
- This scenario is happening every day in our nation, and not only to what you might think as “drug addicts.”
- 167  0
- Sugar Changes Brain Chemistry
- “After just 12 days of sugar intake, we could see major changes in the brain’s dopamine and opioid systems."
- 683  0
- Botanical Agents
- Has Kratom Been Found To Carry Medicinal Worth?
- Coming from the south of Asia, this herb, over time, has been providing people with relief from various health problems.
- 1675  0
- Mental Health
- Neurofeedback Training Can Create Long-term Changes in Brain Function That Go to the Source of the Anxiety